Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cost of Food

I am normally a WalMart shopper - mostly because it is cheap and it is a one-stop-shop. Yesterday, due to lack of time and being in a part of town that was not near a WalMart, I opted to go to Trader Joe's instead. I bought 2 full bags of groceries at Trader Joes for a whopping $25 and was feeling pretty pleased with myself. I still had some things on my list so I ran to a nearby Harris Teeter to finish the shopping. At Harris Teeter, I also purchased another 2 bags of groceries... this time it cost me over $40. So much for feeling good about my cheap trip to Trader Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...