Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Teaching Fall 08

It is almost midnight and I am just finally slowing down. Where did the day go? 8:30am - 5:30pm was work. Then home for a quick dinner with Daniel. Then off to York Tech in Rock Hill to teach my 8:00pm Art Fundamentals class. Then back home.

When I came inside, I found Daniel in the process of trying to finish the kerdi in the shower - our goal is to start tiling this weekend. He was having some trouble so from 9:30-11:00pm I helped with the kerdi installation followed by 30 minutes of clean up.


The frustrating thing is that we have at least one more night of installation. Now I have an aching back and I am REALLY tired. I can't begin to express how happy I will be to have the bathroom finally finished. I am trying not to think about how long the whole process has taken.


Class went really well tonight. One thing I realized is that I talk really fast - I ended up letting class out after 45 minutes. I don't think anyone was complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...