Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 2 of Class

I am not going to lie, I was really dreading teaching tonight. My last class was so terrible, I had minimal rest over the weekend and then today was insane at my regular job. The whole time I was driving to Rock Hill, I just kept thinking how bad my class was going to be.

Thankfully, it was 100x better than last week. My students interacted with me. They answered my questions and commented. They seemed really interested in what I was teaching. It is amazing what a difference it makes when your class to interacts with you - I didn't feel like I was talking to the walls. I just hope this interest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...