Sunday, February 07, 2010

We Have a Date


We actually found out earlier this week that Daniel has received all of his security clearances. We are so very thankful for this news. They gave him the option to start on February 15 or March 1. We are opting to go with the latter. We are hoping to get the house on the market this coming week and Lord-willing, we will have an offer before he has to leave.

I can't tell you how grateful I am that he is able to start later. I was not (am not) ready for him to leave me here alone for an indefinite period of time. I know we will get through whatever we need to, but we are hoping that the separation will not have to last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...