Thursday, May 27, 2010

the good. the bad. the random. (On My Own in Charlotte, May 2010)

The Good. It's almost the weekend.
The Bad. I am driving 7 hours to Nashville tomorrow after work.
The Random. Driving an automatic after almost a decade of driving a stick really messes with your brain... I had a rental car for 2 days while our Subaru was in the shop.

The Good. My sister received a job offer in Nashville.
The Bad. My brother and brother-in-law seriously need jobs {in Nashville}.
The Random. We dropped the price on the house again. 4+ weeks with zero showings is beyond depressing {well, we did have an engaged couple show up at the last open house, so I guess that is an improvement.}

The Good. Daniel's cousin is getting married on Saturday.
The Bad. We found out that some friends of ours are getting a divorce.
The Random. The season finale of Parenthood made me seriously miss living close to my family. If I could pack up and live in the same city as them this moment, I would.

The Good. We have plans for breakfast on Sunday morning with friends at the PFunky Griddle in Nashville. I am so excited.
The Bad. Summer time = tics. I think Sophie is getting tired of me searching her after every trip outdoors.
The Random. Is it crazy to consider living in an RV {short term}???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...