Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lonny

My friend just introduced me to Lonny. What a great online magazine to get inspiration from. I am hooked. Here some of my favorite images from the most recent issue. 


I have posted about my love for these swings before. But seriously. I want one. They would be a great addition to a sunroom or covered porch.


Also love this modern version of the rocking chair. I have a special place in my heart for the wicker and wood ones from the 70s, but love this one. Could totally see it in a nursery.
 

The exterior of this house is so pretty. It looks like it would be in a grownup fairy tale.


I really like these curtains. They would be super easy to make. The simplicity of white with the bright color at the bottom makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...