Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: Unplugged

Daniel and I were able to spend 10 days together last week. Our time together had some real-life hiccups, but was rejuvenating none-the-less. Saying goodbye this past Sunday was one of the hardest things I have had to do. My stress levels over the past several months have been off the charts. I can't wait until we are back together for good.

Unplugging really gave us a chance to just let everything go. We need to do this more often. Hopefully it will be easier to do once we are living in the same place again.

Our cabin. No cell phone service. No television. No internet. No worries.

The New River in Prince, WV where we stayed.

Sophie is still not a huge fan of getting wet.

Class V Rapid on the New River.

Sophie travels in comfort. I think we wore her out...

She has now been to 8 states and Canada. Thank goodness she travels well and that you don't need a doggie passport to go to Canada. Though you do need paperwork that verifies shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...