Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: Big Daddy's


 Photo via Charlotte Magazine

Friday night Daniel and I headed out to Big Daddy's to celebrate our last weekend together in Charlotte. We have been making an effort to eat at the places we love the most and it seemed like a good time to squeeze in a last trip to Big Daddy's.

We waited a little extra so that we could sit outside. Daniel had his favorite Cantina 1511 Burger with onions straws while I opted for the special burger of the evening with sweet potato fries. It was all yummy. We will miss all of our favorite local eateries, though we know we will find new ones in Chattanooga. 

This was Daniel's last trip back to Charlotte. It is sad that he won't be back. I am here to handle the last-minute work that is being completed before the sale of our house and then will be flying solo on closing day. I am anxious to get to Chattanooga to be with Daniel full time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...