Monday, March 07, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week I was visiting family, so no pictures of meals. I made Daniel a Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes (in a crock pot) and a pan of Poppyseed Chicken for him to eat for the week... I think he was getting bored with his options by the end of the week. On the other hand, I had the luxury of family cooking for me. All of the meals were scrumptious.

Monday Dinner: I was at my sister's in Nashville, TN and my brother-in-law made Hamburger Steak with melted Swiss Cheese and Sauteed Mushrooms and a Salad and Baked Potato on the side.

Tuesday Dinner: My sister and I traveled to our parent's house in Searcy, AR and our mom made Taco Soup.

Wednesday Dinner: My mom made Pot Roast with Carrots and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (same as what I had made for Daniel).

Thursday Dinner: My mom {and niece} made homemade pizza.

We made Banana Splits for dessert {mine was bananas, vanilla ice cream, corn flakes, coconut and chocolate syrup}.

Friday Dinner: My mom made Poppyseed Chicken, Rice, a Salad and Blackberry Cobbler (I promise that my mom and I did not coordinate our meal plans!).

Saturday Dinner: Back to Nashville where my brother-in-law made Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and a Salad. 

Sunday Dinner: Back home in Alabama. We had leftover Poppyseed Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...