Wednesday, February 06, 2013

See Jack {and his cousins – New Years 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years. 

This year we spent New Year's celebrating with some of my Canadian family members who made the trek down south. This seems to be coming a tradition as it is the second or third time some of the Canadians have come down. We are thankful to be able to see our relatives, even though we all live so far apart.



See Izzy make shortbread cookies with Nana – maybe Jack can join in the fun next year?
{New Years Eve}


See Jack stop to clap for himself while he practices walking.
These days, he doesn't clap any more and is way more confident in his steps.
{New Years Eve}

See Jack and Levi race to climb to the top of the stairs.
They kept me super busy on New Year's Eve while I babysat so my sister 
and her husband could go on a date –– we all know how important dates are!
{New Years Eve}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...