Wednesday, February 13, 2013

See Jack {early January 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years. 

See Jack try to remove his shirt after a meal. 
Typically he takes off {or tries to take off} his bib when he is finished eating. 
If he doesn't have a bib on, then, well...
{late September 2012 -- just found this video}

See Jack show off his newly acquired walking skills.
{early January}

See Jack walk, crawl and navigate stairs. 
These days he rarely crawls and he walks with ease.
{early January}


See Jack's amusement with a Christmas ornament. 
It doesn't take much to entertain a toddler!
{early January}

See Jack rock on his horse.
{early January}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...