Wednesday, February 20, 2013

See Jack {mid January 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.
 
See Jack play with his truck and blocks.
He thinks that throwing blocks is hilarious.
{mid January}


See Jack squeeze in a few minutes of playtime before bed.
He currently calls me "C" or "She" and likes to imitate how 
Daniel and I turn on his sound machine -- using his foot.
{mid January}


See Jack and I chat after our last hike to DeSoto State Park.
{mid January}   

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...