Friday, August 17, 2018

Friend Friday at Coolidge


For our very first year of homeschooling, we kicked off our Friend Fridays by meeting up with friends at Coolidge Park. We also ended our Friend Fridays for the 2017-2018 school year at Coolidge.


It looks like it may become an annual thing because we decided to kick off  this school year with friends at the fountains at Coolidge (unfortunately we got delayed by a week because of rain).


But, what a great way to end and begin each school year!


As most homeschooling families know, the best time to visit all the local hot spots is while school is in session because it is way less crowded and a lot more enjoyable.


Besides playing in the fountains, we had donuts, and I also took my boys to ride the merry-go-round.


We are so blessed with friends who make an effort to meet up with us on Fridays throughout the school year. We are looking forward to more Friend Fridays in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...