Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the good. the bad. the random.

The Good. 
Two days left of work.
The Bad.

I don't have a new job lined up.
The Random. 

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am looking forward to chilling pool side, while living in an RV. I realize it might get old, but at least in the beginning it will feel like a much-needed vacation.

The Good. 

The check from the insurance company {for our roof/siding} FINALLY came in... after they sent us a check made out to the WRONG mortgage company!
The Bad. 

We are seriously cutting it close with having the roof/siding work done before our closing of July 26.
The Random. 

Monday a crew is coming to fix our porch. Wednesday the movers are coming to pack up our crap. Thursday a crew is coming to replace our windows AND the movers are coming back to load the moving truck. Sometime in there the roof and siding is {hopefully} being replaced. We close the following Monday... hope everything gets done in time.

The Good. 

Getting ready to read lots of books.
The Bad. 

I am waaaaaaayyyyyy behind on my reading for the year - I just finished book 23 and should be on book 28.
The Random. 

We have been separated for 136 days! So glad this ordeal is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...