Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bad Habit

Daniel and I have formed the really bad habit of eating late at night. We thought we would be better at this since I quit my job and theoretically I am home and should be able to have dinner on the table at a reasonable hour. But it seems like he tends to work late and I tend to work out in the evenings still. Last night we were really bad and went out to eat. We did not sit down at our table until 8 p.m. and it was 9 by the time we finished.

Maybe I would not be wide awake if I had not had 2 large dr. peppers and an entire chimichanga platter at On The Border!


I have no idea how I could eat 1/2 a pizza from Pizza Pro after midnight when I was in college! No more late night eating for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...