Saturday, March 03, 2007

Visit to the ER

I have a quick prayer request o share. Today we were working on finishing a fence we are building and Daniel accidentally cut himself with the chainsaw. It is not really bad, but I did have to take him to the ER and the cut was a bit deep so they did surgery to clean it out and close it up. They are keeping him until Monday. It has been a very stressful day but he seems to be doing fine. He sent me home to get some sleep and so I could pick up some stuff to take to him in the morning. He seems to be doing really well and we are very grateful that it was not worse. They are expecting him to start using crutches tomorrow, so that is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...