Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 30

Workout(s):
5:45 PM: 45-minute workout was a repeat of Monday. I was late due to a last-minute project so I missed the warm up. I must have been really tired from coming into work at 7 AM, because I was really low on energy tonight. It was also incredibly hot in the studio. Pacino did more dancing which is always worth a good laugh. I hope tomorrow's workout is better.

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Berry Smoothie and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Banana and a Blueberry-Oatmeal Muffin
Lunch: Daniel went to a music festival in the mountains today with a friend, so I ran home to let Sophie out during lunch and made myself Scrambled Egg Whites on two Slices of Whole Wheat Bread with one Slice of Turkey Bacon and two Slices of Tomato and a side of Sugar Snap Peas
Snack: A Fuji Apple with 2 tbsps of Peanut Butter and a tsp of cinammon
Dinner: Salad with Grilled Chicken, Sunflower Seeds and 1 tbsp of Ranch (no cheese, no croutons)
Snack: Fat-Free, Sugar-Free Ice Cream Sandwich
Total Water: 108 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1534

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...