Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Six Week Challenge: Day 29

Workout(s):
6:45 AM: Walked Sophie 1.25 miles at the Greenway.

5:30 PM:
50-minute workout was a repeat of last Tues/Thurs. I had a really good workout tonight. My endurance and strength has definitely improved and I feel really great. I actually received three compliments tonight...

Compliment #1

Debbie (fellow challenger): "Have you lost weight? You look like you've lost weight."

Compliment #2

Chris & Jeff (co-workers/fellow challengers): "We were watching you tonight and you were a machine!"

Compliment #3

Tara & LaCinda (friends from Tuesday night Bible study): " You look great. Definitely not as tired as you did the first night you started the challenge."

Meals For Today:

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg Whites on 2 pieces of Toast with one slice of Tomato, 1/4 a Bell Pepper and one slice of Turkey Bacon. 4 oz of Orange Juice and Iced Coffee with Fat-Free Vanilla CoffeeMate
Snack: Watermelon
Lunch: Leftover Homemade Veggie Pizza
2:30 Snack: String Cheese, 7 Multi-Grain Crackers and one Banana
4:00 Snack: Pita Chips - I had to have a second snack because I was starving
6:45 Post Workout Snack: Chocolate Milk
Dinner: Salmon with Peppers and Sugar Snap Peas steamed with Olive Oil, White Wine, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper
Total Water: 104 oz
Total Calories According to Calorie Count: 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...