Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breathe

I think I may be suffering from anxiety. Or stress. Or exhaustion. Or frustration. Or a combination of all of the above.

Selling your house will do that to you. It's a roller coaster ride. And to top it all off, there is this deadline looming. April 30th. Due to the tax incentive, this is the date to end all dates. If we don't sell by then, it feels like the world will come crashing down and we will never sell. Or at least that we might be separated for longer than we would like.

This creates an incredible amount of pressure. Do we accept a low-ball offer? Do we counter and hope for the best? Do we hope that another buyer makes an offer? This week has been a marathon of showings and it is only Wednesday.

I am tired. Cranky. Stressed. I have ate fast food more times than I care to count. I'm having a hard time sleeping. I want to sell the house so that I can be with Daniel, but I don't want to be taken advantage of. There has to be balance somewhere, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...