Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project 52: Date Nights - Picnic


Friday evening we had two back-to-back showings (after a lunch-time cancellation). This put us in better spirits, but it also meant that Daniel and Sophie had to clear out of the house for two hours. The decision was to go to the Greenway for a walk and wait for me to get off of work.

Once off work, we decided I should run by Dominos and bring pizza to the Greenway. We sat on a blanket and enjoyed the sunshine, pizza and ants. We were able to bribe Sophie to ignore other dogs by making her sit for scraps of pizza crust... we will have to continue this trick to help her get over her social anxieties with other dogs.

After our picnic, we headed home where I crashed on our couch and Daniel changed a CV joint on the Subaru.

One of the Friday night showings was a second viewing. We have heard {via the realtor grapevine} that he is seriously considering our house, but no offers yet. We also had a third showing by another potential buyer on Saturday. Having to keep up with keeping the house clean is taking its toll. I will be so thankful when all of this is over. It has been an emotionally harder-than-usual week.

3 comments:

  1. Pizza picnic - YUM!!!

    Good luck with the house selling - so hard! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is definitely an emotional roller coaster, waiting for someone to fall in love with our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope you get an offer soon! and so fun to have a pizza picnic outside. thanks for sharing! see you next week!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...