Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I looked into the laundry room and saw this...


A couple of weeks ago Daniel decided to order a trainer so that he could ride his bike indoors. The goal was to be able to get a workout in front of the TV. We received the package earlier this week, but tonight was the first he was able to get on it. 
{Image via}

His trainer is a Nashbar Reduced Radius Roller {as seen above}. Since it requires some serious core strength and balance to ride on it, Daniel decided to start out with it in the pantry so that he would have a door frame to lean on in case he lost his balance. He only slipped off the rollers once. Sophie was a little disturbed by the noise the trainer makes, but it looks like it will be a great exercise alternative for Daniel. Maybe I will even give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...