Monday, February 07, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Night: Homemade Pizza with marinara, ground beef, low-fat mozarella cheese, mushrooms, red onions and green peppers


Tuesday Night: Chili with Cornbread, great for a cold evening. Secret ingredients include: cinnamon, dark chocolate and beer.

Wednesday Night: Cheat Night, I wasn't feeling so great, so Daniel brought home Zaxby's after he played racquetball with the guys.


Thursday Night: Angus Burger with Swiss Cheese and Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms and a side of Baked Sweet Potato Steak Fries

Friday Night: Five Guys in Chattanooga, I had a little cheeseburger, Daniel had a little hamburger and we split our fries


Saturday Lunch: Spinach and Mushroom Omelet


Saturday Night: Italian Sausage and Sundried Tomato Sauce with Whole Wheat Spaghetti and a Side Salad {the sauce was made from this Good Life Eats recipe}

Sunday Lunch: Red Robin in Huntsville, we split an order of Cheese Sticks and the Bleu Ribbon Burger


Super Bowl Party: I made a Brownie-Nutella-Mousse Pie for the Super Bowl Party {recipe via Sing For Your Supper}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...