Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:

Monday Dinner: For Valentines we went to BuenaVista were we shared fajitas {our fave}.

Tuesday Dinner: I spent the day running errands in Huntsville and was late getting home, so I picked up Papa John's pizza for dinner.

Wednesday Dinner: Layered Mexican Chicken Rice Bake {Recipe via Picky Palate}

Thursday Dinner: Salmon Tacos {Recipe adapted from Aggie's Kitchen}

Friday Lunch: French bread pizza with a side salad

Friday Dinner: For date night we went to Geno's pizza where we split a medium supreme pizza.

Saturday Lunch: We headed to the Sipsey Wilderness to for a quick overnight hiking trip. On the way there we grabbed Sonic for lunch.

Saturday Dinner: We split Backpacker's Pantry Wild West Chili. Unfortunately the packet had expired and our fuel ran out before the water got to a full boil so the chili did not fully hydrate. It was ok, but we have definitely had better.

Sunday Lunch: After coming out of the woods, we stopped at Longhorn Steakhouse in Huntsville. Daniel had a 6 oz steak, fries and a caesar salad. I had the chicken with portabello mushrooms, a sweet potato and a side salad.

Sunday Dinner: PB&J sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...