Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Things You Might Not Know About Me (fluff)

Because a friend said I had to play if I "liked" her list of Things on Facebook...
 

Favorite song right now?
"All I Want Is You" by
Tristan Prettyman (cover of Barry Louis Polisar song)

Last movie you watched?
Did you like it?

I have no idea... does this happen to all parents? 

Three things that are super-annoying at the moment?
1. I'd say the election, but that is (thankfully) over and done with.

2. Having to wipe Jack's snotty nose multiple times a day. The poor guy hates this.
3. Suctioning said snotty nose... this may be worse than wiping.

Three random facts about yourself?
1. I am a control freak.

2. I still bite my nails. It's a horrible habit that I cannot seem to break.
3. I hate buying presents or cards for people (my love language is NOT gift giving).

Three things that scare you?
1. Tornadoes. 
2. The thought of an intruder in my home. 
3. Something terrible happening to someone I love.

Three things you wish you could be:
1. Funny. 
2. Better at making friends. 
3. More thoughtful before I speak.

Top five words/phrases you use?
1. Jack... Daniel... Sophie... Whatever your name is.

2. Whatcha doing buddy?
3. awesome *this is almost always sarcastic
4. Definitely
5. I read in this book...

Two things you're excited for:
1. Mountain biking (I have no idea when we will be able to do this, but I would love to get on my bike and get out in the woods).

2. Taking Jack on his first camping trip – we'll probably have to wait until spring, but I can't wait.

Your favorite ice cream flavor?
Currently TCBY frozen heath yogurt that I can buy at Walmart

Guiltiest pleasure movie?
Dan in Real Life

What movie have you seen the most?
The Sound of Music

What never fails to make you smile? 
When Jack grins at me.

Worst movie you've ever seen?
???

Best way to relax? 
Hiking, paddling or biking.

Favorite quote/lyric?
This is a tough one... but I would have to say this quote has really stuck with me for a long time: "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle


Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter?
I love spring and fall the best, but I appreciate them even more because of summer and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...