Saturday, November 09, 2013

See Jack: Wedding Edition

It's been awhile since I have had a chance to upload videos, so here are a few from our weekend in Canada at my cousin Brianna's wedding. I plan to get back to posting more regularly on Wednesdays next week.

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.


See Jack and many of the Lock Flock enjoy dancing together at Brianna and Peter's wedding. 
Technically, this video should probably be labeled: See a compilation of my brother dancing with everyone in our extended family that was willing to groove.


See Jack attempt to jump into the hotel pool with my cousins. 
He chickened out at the last minute.


See Jack and cousin his Izzy have fun in the hotel lobby. 
I'm sure these guys were annoying great entertainment for the front desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...