1. The avid reader things still stands, I now have 504 books in my To Read list on Goodreads instead of 98. Though since writing that in 2009 I have read 214 books.
4. Having kids no longer scares me. I also no longer watch Super Nanny.
8. I am still an avid meal planner and grocery shopper.
9. If it's not on my list, I don't buy it. Period.
17. We got a dog. She does make our lives harder (as predicted), but she also makes our lives better.
18. I still haven't owned a car that is less than 8 years old.
22. I no longer have a clothing budget... I almost never buy new clothes and when I do, it's usually with birthday money.Here are a 10 new things you might not know about me (though, you probably already know way too much about me since I blog so much).
1. I hate clutter. It drives me crazy. Piles of paper on the counter are the worst.
2. My solution to clutter is to put it all in a basket and hide the basket in the closet. Ta-da. No more clutter. Daniel hates this solution.
3. It makes me incredibly sad when someone I know gets divorced. I guess it's like death, it makes me realize that no one is invincible and that is saddening.
4. I am fascinated by history and politics. I can't wait to read the history books in about 10 years about politics that we have lived through.
5. I love my son with all of my heart, but I am always thankful when we put him down for bed.
6. I can't function without internet. It's like losing a limb.
7. I'm OCD about what direction you hang a shirt on a hanger.
8. When we lived in Charlotte, I went through a period where I would get panic attacks in the middle of the night. I would wake up and think someone was in the room and I would be completely unable to move. I thought I was going to die of fright and I couldn't run away. I have only experienced these a couple of times since moving to Alabama.
9. The women in my family used to cram onto a bed together and talk for hours. When I was really little I would pretend I was asleep and learn all sorts of interesting things from my mom and aunts talking. We no longer do this and I kind of miss it.
10. The two ways I am most fearful of dying are in a tornado or flipping my car off a bridge into water.