Friday, December 06, 2013

Getting to Celebrate Emily's Birthday


Even though we live much closer to family than we used to, we still don't get many opportunities to celebrate birthdays together.


This year it worked out that Thanksgiving was close enough to Daniel's youngest sister Emily's birthday that we were able to attend the celebration.


We are thankful for every opportunity to visit with family. This was especially nice because Jack has figured out the whole birthday thing (i.e. it means he gets cake) and he has a special place in his heart for his Auntie Em.


Over the past two years I have captured so many great pictures of these two making the sweetest faces at each other. Plus Jack loves tickles from Emily.


Our little guy is one adored boy. We couldn't be more blessed and cherish our time spent with family, no matter how long or short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...