Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Big Outside, Day Dreaming...

One of the blogs I follow is The Big Outside. I like like to day dream about the big adventures we will take in a few years. 

The other day Jack was sitting next to me while I scrolled through my blog list and the post on The Big Outside called 20 Big Adventures in Pictures came up.

Jack immediately asked if we could go hike here: 


As in he wanted to go hike there right now.

I can't tell you how pumped I am that at age 3 Jack recognizes the amazing beauty of the Tetons. Some day little guy, some day.

He was also curious about this picture of the blogger's daughter cross country skiing. Can we do that, mommy?

One day, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...