Wednesday, August 09, 2017

The Passage with Friends


As summer winds down, we are making an effort to do some last minute fun activities with friends.


This week that meant meeting up to play at the Aquarium and Passage fountains in downtown Chattanooga.


The Aquarium fountains are great for little kids – not too deep, but deep enough to splash and paddle around in. And they are free.


The Passage is special in that it is a series of steps with a cascade down to a pool that overlooks the Tennessee River.


It is a beautiful spot, but Daniel and I have never been since we had kids (we visited years ago, and it always seems to be closed when we have tried to check it out).


Anyways, it was open and we enjoyed the afternoon with our friends.


The water in the Passage was FREEZING! My legs were turning red as I walked in the pool to snap a few photos.


Of course, the kids didn't mind at all.


We brought a picnic, and then walked over to Ben & Jerry's afterward for ice cream.


What a fun way to wrap up end our fun, laid back summer days.


We are so thankful for good friends, and fun spots in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...