Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Chuck-E-Cheese: a first


I knew we would eventually end up taking the kids to a birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese, but we held off for more than five years!


One of Jack's best friends had a last minute party at Chuck-E-Cheese, and Jack was more than happy to join in on the fun.


I have firmly told him that this is a place you only go to for birthday, though!


Jack and Isaac both had a great time. Isaac mostly followed Jack around and thought he was participating, when it was really Jack playing the games.


They enjoyed the pizza.


They enjoyed the games even more. And of course, we had fun spending an afternoon with friends.


We headed over after a workout at the Y, so all of the mamas were a sweaty and tired, but the kids were happy as clams, and sad when we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...