Monday, July 05, 2021

Greenies Sprout Meet 2021

The boys participated in the Greenies Sprout meet tonight. We opted out of the regular meets this summer but our league specific meet is always a lot of fun. 

This was a first for Isaac and he swam his best. He has learned so much this summer. 

Jack had a really tight heat with the breast stroke and edged out the boy in the lane next to him. He surprised us by volunteering to do the IM (Individual Medley) which is 25 yards of each of the four strokes. He has learned quite a bit this summer as well, especially since he had to move up to the older age bracket this year after missing out last year. This meant 50yard races instead of 25. 

We are so thankful our town brought back the Greenies this season and look forward to future summers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...