Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Weekly Hike: Cane Creek Cascades

We bumped our weekly hike to Tuesday to celebrate a friend’s birthday today. It was a perfect day to go swim at the Cane Creek Cascades in Fall Creek Falls State Park. It made up for our 4-mile waterfall hike last week that was missing the water!

After Cane Creek Falls, a few of us couldn’t resist stopping at the George Swimming Hole before leaving the park. Some of the kids jumped off the rocks there. It was a perfect summer day. 

This was my 41st hike for 2021 (41/52). We might have done 0.5 miles down to the swimming holes, bringing me to 123.5 miles hiked this year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...