Thursday, July 15, 2021

YES Day (week)

While Jack and Daniel were enjoying themselves at camp, Isaac and I had a little fun of our own. After we dropped Jack at the church building Isaac asked if we could have a YES Day. I thought that was a great idea! 
 
 
We kicked the Yeses off with a stop at Hardees for a late lunch, just the two of us. For dinner we went out to El Metate – Isaac dressed as a Ninja.


To continue with the Yeses (more of a Yes Week), Isaac spent two mornings with friends down the street while I attended training for our homeschool co-op. Our friend's graciously took Isaac to the zoo with them and also to one of his favorite parks.

 
He may be too young for camp, but he still had an enjoyable day.

 
The day Jack and Daniel came home, Isaac asked if we could go eat at Sasquatch – this had me scratching my head, but I eventually figured out he meant brunch at First Watch!

 
An extra bonus for Isaac was that I let him play all the Nintendo he wanted and let him sleep in my bed with me. He had a pretty good week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...