Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I would walk 500 miles (March Recap)

Third verse... same as the first... Trying to get the mileage in continues to be difficult. At this rate I think I can at least get to 250 miles by the end of the year. Hopefully I will pick up the pace soon.



It is easy to get side tracked though. Some days I would rather just hold my little boy than go running. However, I know that it is my best interest to exercise and it will be good for Jack to see his parents living out a healthy lifestyle.



Hopefully I can make up some of the mileage with biking in the near future.


4.38 miles in January >> 6.66 miles in February >> 11.66 in March >> 22.7 ytd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...