Friday, March 07, 2008

The Addy Awards

If you don't know what the Addys are, here is a brief description...

The World's Largest Advertising Competition
With over 60,000 entries annually, the ADDY® Awards are the world's largest and arguably toughest advertising competition. The ADDY® Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world. The American Advertising Federation, a not-for-profit industry association conducts the ADDY® Awards through its 200 member advertising clubs and 15 districts. It is the only creative awards program administered by the advertising industry for the industry.


Last night I attended the Charlotte chapter of the aforementioned Addy Awards. Our company won 3 gold and 9 silver addys. It was a fun evening of good company, entertainment, food and of course awards. I am looking forward to attending more of these in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...