Monday, March 03, 2008

Interesting Observation...

I am having my Intro to Graphic Design students create awareness posters for their current project. They were required to choose one of three topics that I provided.

The topics they could choose from included:

1) Environmental Awareness
2) Get Out The Vote
3) Genocide in Darfur Awareness

My interesting observation is this: several of my
non traditional students chose the political topic. I think one person chose the environmental topic and almost all of my younger students chose the Genocide awareness topic - I have to admit that this really surprised me. From what I have seen so far, several of them are coming up with interesting solutions for their awareness posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...