Friday, March 21, 2008

Remodelling...

Well, we are back at it. Sort of. We are finally starting to make some progress on the master bathroom. I think the last time that we worked on it was when my parents were here in August.

This weekend the goal is to get the backer board installed in the shower and the cement for the custom shower tub poured (with the drain installed).


If all goes well this weekend, next weekend we will install the liner that will go over the concrete. Then we have a weekend off to take a gun safety class (this is Daniel's idea)... Then the following weekend I will be in Chicago... And then maybe the last weekend in April we will actually have the bathroom tiled...


Generally things RARELY turn out as planned, but that is the tentative schedule for the master bathroom renovation. I am ready for it to be done already. We will see if we are able to stick to this schedule or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...