Friday, March 14, 2008

Dallas Casting Call

I am in Dallas, TX for the weekend for the Everyday Edisons Casting Call. It is really hot in Dallas (I think it reached 90 today) - wish I brought something to wear besides blue jeans.

This time our flight left at a reasonable hour which was nice. We made it to Texas with no hitches. Checked into the Magnolia hotel in downtown, made a lunch run to Schlotzsky's then went over to the Convention Center to get a tour and discuss what will be happening tomorrow.


Fun Fact 1: The Dallas Convention Center is 1.5 miles long and 0.5 miles wide. Thankfully our event will only be in one portion of the center.


Fun Fact 2: There is an unconfirmed rumor that WWF will also be at the Convention Center tomorrow... if true, that should be interesting.


After the touring the Convention Center, we headed back to the hotel. My roommate and I walked around the West End Market District. Tonight is dinner with the group and then probably an early bed time for me as we have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow.


Tomorrow night I will get to see Taryn and Troy which I am very excited about.


Quick Update: Dinner was great. Complimentary cookie and milk bar at the hotel was cool - dipping cookies in milk before bed rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...