Monday, March 17, 2008

Posters

Tonight my Intro To Design students turned in their latest project - posters. I had them choose from one of three topics: The Environment, Voting and Genocide in Darfur.

Their presentations all went really well. There are definitely some students that are rising to the top of the class with their creativity and natural eye for design.


The most interesting part of the presentations were the two men in my class who both created political posters. They were on opposite ends of the spectrum and there was some heated discussion as they both, passionately shared their opposing points of view.


Thankfully I was able reel everyone in and everything has settled back down - not that it was out of hand, just a little passionate. I like when people believe passionately in something... to me it means that they are still concerned about the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...