Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cooking Distractions

For the past several months I have enjoyed listening to Michael Buble and various other jazz musicians while I cook dinner. I don't know why, but listening to jazz makes me enjoy cooking even more... wish I liked wine to go with it as that seems like it would be a good fit.

Anyways, Daniel is not a big fan of jazz, but ever since I started cooking with music, he always wanders into the kitchen and will start dancing with me (he is also not a dancer, neither of us are). He always tells me that he is "helping" but really he just wants to distract me and maybe steal a couple of kisses while we dance in the kitchen. It has been really sweet and it always makes my day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...