Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marley & Me

 
Tonight Daniel and I headed for our local dollar theater (actually $2 theater) to see Marley & Me. I have to be honest and tell you that there is a moment in the movie, after John and Jenny have had their second child and Jenny is struggling with lack of sleep, that I thought to myself, "If this is what having children is like, we are NEVER EVER going to have kids." I had similar thoughts about the dog with all of his crazy antics of growing out of puppyhood. At the end of the movie, the sweetness of a family growing together and the precious moments shared with the children and dog softened my previous sentiments. Dogs (and I am sure children) love you no matter what. They make you feel special and important and that is the overall message of this movie. If you want to laugh out loud (a lot) and cry out loud (a lot), I would definitely recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...