Saturday, February 21, 2009

Poll

Last night Daniel and I met some friends for dinner at a little Italian restaurant where the owner plays the accordion and walks around and mingles with his patrons. It was a lovely evening.

Daniel and I are in the habit of splitting meals when we go out (we don't do this all of the time, but it has become more common as we try to save money and work on portion control). Anyways, at this particular restaurant there was an additional charge of $2.50 to split the meal. Not all restaurants do this, but some do.


My question is this,
"Do you think you should be charged extra if all they do is bring out an extra plate?" It feels less painful to pay the extra charge if they actually plate the meal on two separate plates and bring it out to you divided. I would like to know what others think on this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...