Friday, February 13, 2009

Eco-Friendly???

This morning Daniel and I had to stop at Chik-fil-a on the way to work so Daniel could pick up breakfast for his studio (and me). While we were sitting in the drive through, we noticed a radio station was set up and broadcasting from the Chik-fil-a parking lot. Upon closer evaluation, we realized that they were advertising that they were the "first eco-friendly radio station in Charlotte." The best part was this phrase was plastered on the side of a big, green SUBURBAN. Maybe it is just me, but if you are going to claim to be eco-friendly anything, you should NOT drive a big gas guzzlin' SUV...

Unfortunately could not find a pic online of the green vehicle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...