Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Monday

Hamburger Quessadillas with Spinach and Fruit Salad that we had last week.  
{recipe adapted from Gina's Skinny Taste}

Spinach and Fruit Salad is my new fave. Which is odd since the thought 
of a green smoothie totally grosses me out... 
I guess I need to convince myself that it would be the same thing as this salad, just colder.

On the menu for this week...

Monday
 Grocery Night... this is kind of becoming our new norm, which = eat out.

Tuesday
 Grilled BBQ Chicken with Roasted Vegetables

Wednesday
 Orange Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs with Rice and Asparagus 
  
Thursday
 Sweet Potato Burger with Zucchini Chips 
{recipes from LunchBox.com and Vittles and Bits via Pinterest}

Friday
Date Night

Saturday
 Smoky Spice Rubbed Grilled Salmon with Black Beans and Corn 
{recipe from Gina's Skinny Taste}

Sunday
 Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta with Roasted Vegetables 
{recipe from Pink Parsley}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...