Wednesday, June 12, 2013

See Jack {early May}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack having fun at the park.
This was one of his first times to go down the slide unassisted. He now can do this with ease.
{early May}


See Jack have fun with a couple of boxes.
He just needs a steering wheel and he would be content all day long.
{early May}


See Jack flip through one of our old photo albums, looking for pictures of his daddy.
{early May}


See Jack play on the furniture. This is a habit we are trying to break. 
Thankfully he has only fallen off twice.
{early May}


See Jack use a fork. More like, see me try to persuade Jack to use the fork for the camera. He has been using utensils for a couple of months. Trying to catch it on camera is not so easy.
{early May}


See Jack climb into his jumper. And get stuck.
{early May}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...