Monday, December 15, 2014

Graduation


As of Saturday morning, all of our siblings are now officially graduated from college with bachelor degrees.


Emily, the youngest of all of the siblings, finished up her Business degree, Suma Cum Laude. 


And she did it while working a full time job during the day and taking all of her classes at night.


We are so proud of her accomplishment and the fact that she has worked so hard to put herself through school in a non traditional way.


After watching graduation (Jack sat through the entire thing, as he did for Emily's Associates degree ceremony two years ago), we went to celebrate at Carrabba's. 


This should be the last of the graduations we attend for awhile!


Congratulations Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...