Wednesday, December 03, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday, Baby Edition Week 20

Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I am definitely not a person that pays a lot of attention to style. I live in blue jeans and red tennis shoes and whatever shirt I can find that is clean. Either that, or workout clothes. 

I am fascinated with how the human body changes during pregnancy and how different clothes can make you look more or less pregnant. It is also interesting how the time of day effects how pregnant I look. I'm just past the halfway mark of this pregnancy and thought it would be fun to document a full week of how my body is changing. If you're not interested in that, no worries, carry on with your life.

Thursday, post Thanksgiving meal. This was the most pregnant I have looked thus far. 
This picture was late in the day after lots of good food.

Friday evening. Photo taken in the late afternoon.

Photo taken in the morning. I think the Thanksgiving food had finally worn off by this day.

Sunday, ready for church.
Photo taken early in the morning. 

Monday, heading out the door for a Pump class at the Y.
Photo taken about mid morning. 

Tuesday, pretty typical of what I wear during the week after my workout.
Photo taken in the afternoon (post Boot Camp class at the Y). 

Wednesday, running out the door for preschool drop off.
Photo taken early in the morning. 

I am still wearing my regular clothes (including pants), but it's nice to have some maternity clothes to throw on. Sweaters are very forgiving and perfect for cold days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...