Thursday, October 08, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

Here is what was on the menu this past week at our house:



One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac
Say that three times fast. This was a tasty, a fairly healthy dinner. We added tortilla chips (maybe overkill with the macaroni, but still good). This worked great as leftovers for lunches.
[recipe via SkinnyTaste]


Gnocchi with Pomodoro Sauce and roasted green beans.
This meal had so many amazing flavors. It was my favorite for the week. Jack really liked it and didn't even seem to notice that it had onions in it.
[recipe via FoodieCrush]


Alice Springs Chicken French Bread Pizza
It's been ages since we have ate at an Outback Steakhouse. This recipe isn't Outback, but it sure is tasty. If you wanted to skip on the bread part, I think this meal would be delicious using the marinade and then grilling the chicken. Oh so good! Jack and Daniel were not partial to the mushrooms, but I loved them!
[recipe via Carlsbad Cravings


One Pot Chicken with Roast Vegetables
This was such an easy dish to throw together and the taste was great. Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme... all make for a great flavor. Jack and I liked the Brussels sprouts, Daniel did not. The butternut squash added a nice sweet and savory flavor to the dish.
[recipe via Damn Delicious


Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
This are my new go-to recipe for cookies. They are soft and melt-in-your mouth delicious. I could eat these every day.
[recipe via Sally's Baking Addiction]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...