Friday, April 21, 2017

Friend Friday: Picnic at Greenway Farms


I have written before about our Friend Fridays, and our love of Greenway Farms. On this particular Friday we met up with plans for a picnic.



A stroll through the woods, that include a stomp in a big muddle for the boys, was a perfect way to work up an appetite.


The weather was perfect. Blue skies with bright green trees because it is spring!


The kids enjoyed exploring, finding bugs, and just being outside together.


The moms enjoyed a visit and the fresh air. I will always be grateful for these precious days with our friends and treasure them in my heart.


We ended our visit, where else? Down by the creek, throwing rocks in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...