Thursday, October 05, 2017

Father-Son Day: Motocross in North Georgia


After inviting another father-son on several outings earlier this year (Mountain Biking to Edwards Point and the TKO Enduro Race), Jack and Daniel were invited to attend a Motocross event in North Georgia. Which they gladly attended.


I am so glad to see my guys do things they love with other guys that share their interests. Luckily for us, these friends also have another son that is close to Isaac's age!


I know nothing about Motocross, but my guys had fun!



Jack was very impressed by the little guys that were riding this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...